CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, November 15

Another one...

A new band has come to my attention: Cobra Starship. and by finding them on pandora, The Academy Is... . yeah. i know, but what can i say? I like music. almost always listening to it. and if i'm not, i'm playing some song over and over and over (and over) in my head. or i'm humming. or singing. yeah. kk, i guess, maybe, JUST MAYBE, someone out there wants to know WHO THE HECK COBRA STARSHIP IS. well, then click the following words to find some random info and songs!



bio
Send My Love to the Dancefloor (lyrics are better than the actual vid... trust me.)
Guilty Pleasure (once again, lyrics are better! then you can sing along!)

check out other songs!

ok... so The Academy Is... i'll see if I can find some good songs by them. let's see:

bio
You Might Have Noticed
Chop Chop

There. My duty is done... for now.
tZvR (the musical brains)

0 people were awesome enough to comment.: