CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, November 15

wowie.

I had the weirdest dream...

For some reason, I was walking in a desert alone, then I randomly appeared in this weird Ihop like place with a bunch of people from school. They aren't really people I know, just people I've seen. So we were walking around the restaurant, and there was all this really weird stuff like people and cows in cages, gigantic bottles of milk and stuff like that. It also looked kinda futuristic, with a bunch of silver and stuff. So we ordered, but we didn't order milk unless we watched them milk the cows for it because we were afraid they would poison it.
It didn't really make any sense.
Yeah...I've also been wondering: why doesn't hair grow on the underside of our arms? Is it because we don't get sun there? Or is it just built into our DNA? Do you know anyone that has hair on the underside of their arm? Also, for some reason, recently, I've been absorbing random factual information easier. Today, my mom was talking about coffee, and I randomly blurted out, "Did you know that Hawaii is the only state in the US to produce coffee? Like, coffee beans?" It was really weird. But I do that alot. Like when I was explaining why water makes plants stand up straight...I'm a nerd.
Kris.

0 people were awesome enough to comment.: