CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, November 20

hilarious day...


This post is dedicated to Twilight Guy, the most hilarious person in my journalism class. My friends have started to question his gayness (yes i just said that) due to a few things:

1. his obsession with twilight
2. his handwriting, which is girlier than mine
3. His name...(his ACTUAL name, not Twilight Guy...that's just what I call him. But no to his face)
4. ...i think that's it.

Yeah...so today he wrote me a note. with bad spelling and grammar. I'll take a picture of it so you can see his handwriting. There...it's backwards, but you're going to have to deal with it...in case you were wondering, his handwriting is in the blue pen. Yes, the one with all the coloring and everything. 
Okay, I'm never going to eat a giant heart shaped butterfinger (??) cookie because of him. Here's what happened.
This one weird girl had the cookie mentioned here^^^, and was asking if anyone wanted it. Twilight Guy, now TG, said, "Sure."
So the girl walks away and TG starts eating the cookie. Then he gets this disgusted look on his face and spits it on the rest of the cookie, balls it up in a napkin, and sets it on the floor. Then this girl comes up and asks if she can have some of the cookie. And he gives it to her...without telling her. Then she's eating, and I'm just laughing hilariously!!
It was a funny class...a funny day, actually. In speech, we were grading papers. Here's what someone's said.

Q: If you are in an interview and the interviewer asks you this question, how do you reply? "Are you able to walk long distances?"
A: I have a car.

It was so hilarious!! And for those of you who haven't taken speech, that is an illegal interview question because it is referring to your physical ability/health. My answer was, "Yes, I will be able to if it a part of the job."
Yeah...Then came journalism, which you read about already, and then World Geography. Our teacher kept leaving the classroom and all this crazy stuff happened when he left. For one, this guy randomly started dancing, and a totally different, random teacher walked in and called him out. He came back a few seconds later. Apparently, the teacher wanted him to dance for her class too! It was hilarious!!
Then, geometry was awesometastic! Every single thing that was said was hilarious!! I don't even remember it all, but I was laughing the whole time. and I got an 80 on my test!! I was totally convinced I was going to fail! Yep...that was my day...time to go write a speech!
Kris.

0 people were awesome enough to comment.: