CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, November 20

PANDALIAN!

This is the weirdest thing I have ever read in my life. It is out of character. This person needs to be force-read these books. I will gladly do the job. None of this stuff would ever happen. Ever. Including the part where Max is super excited because she cussed more than Fang. And the part where she is mad that she got Fang for a project partner. Or the part where she faints. Or the part where Ella and Iggy are making out and Fang and Max are watching and Ella hears them abd Iggy doesn't. Or the part...

you get the point, right? I should probably give you the link now, shouldn't I? How cruel would it be if I said all of this and didn't give you the link?
"Very cruel!" The readers (you) chorus. 
Well, since you said that, I'll give it to you, just out of the goodness of my heart.
I bet you're probably wondering what kind of fanfiction that is, right? And if you are, you should see a therapist because you have problems. And because that isn't the story!! If you REALLY want to read it, click below. I promise it is NOT a picture of pandas or any other exotic animal. It's a picture of me! Just kidding. Lick the link.
Okay....I'm in a STRANGE mood today. Someone help me...
Kris.

0 people were awesome enough to comment.: