CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, November 18

Making ATL playlist...yay!!!

Kristin is superly awesomely excited!!
It probably was the lemonade...but who cares?!
I'm listening to the song OVER AND OVER AGAIN!
The amazing complexness of technology!
I love it!
Kris.

Edit: I have created the playlist! In case you wanted to know, these are the songs that are on it:

Dear Maria Count Me In
Coffee Shop Soundtrack
Poppin' Champagne
Vegas
The Beach
Last Flight Home

I'm sure I'll add something else later. Updates on the best band ever soon...
And yes, I made that AMAZING picture! NO STEALING!
But if you ask, I may make you your own with the great and all powerful powers of paint!
Wow...crazy mood today. YEAH!
KRISTIN!!!!
...I don't think I've ever signed with my full name before.
THERE'S A FIRST TIME FOR EVERYTHING!!
See ya later.



0 people were awesome enough to comment.: