CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, November 16

OH MY GOSH.

today had to be one of the most BORING and TIRING and POINTLESS days of my WHOLE LIFE. I guess this post is going to be a rant on homework, cuz that's what i did ALL DAY LONG!! i JUST NOW finished all my biology, math and only HALF of my english cuz that's all i feel like doing. I don't have to have it done til Tuesday, so i will do the other half tomorrow. but i STARTED my homework at... 10:15ish this MORNING and FINISHED at 5:20. and i only had an hour break because we went to my uncle's house, and it's a 30 min trip from here to there. and since we drove there and back... well, i think (HOPE) you get the point. it's TOTALLY UNFAIR how much homework we get. see- last year, we got... idk, 32 problems for math and we complained. this year, we get 12 problems and it's a NIGHTMARE. not even kidding. i hate school- i really want to know what is wrong with those who like it. and WHY they like it. if it's just because you get to hang out with friends, ok. i'm cool with that. but if it's because you get to WORK... well... maybe you should visit a mental hospital? jk. loti- i'm not THAT mean. at least, i HOPE i'm not that mean. i TRY not to be mean... ok. this is just getting repetitive. also, it didn't help that i couldn't spell anything today. i obviously can't type either... anytime there's a word with u then s in it (because, obviously), the s comes first, then the u. so the word becomes becasue or obviosuly. yeah. see, my brother's over here playing Star Wars: The Force Unleashed (good game, i must add) and I'm over here until 5:30, when I will read my book for SL that I have to have finished by Wednesday... that i'm only on page like, 263/ 800 on... yeah. i have to at least get to page 687 or so TODAY, so that way I can finish the other...113 pages tomorrow & tuesday. argy arg arg malarky. yeah... bLaH. i guess i should stop wasting time and do something fun before I leave the computer pretty much permenantly for the day... GERGENSCHNIEL!! I HATE SCHOOL AND TEACHERS (except Kristin's mom... and KIND OF my SL teacher...) AND HOMEWORK AND POINTLESS THINGS AND DIFFICULT THINGS AND ARG ARG ARG ARG ARG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! grrr... now i'm in a bad mood. and will probably STAY in a PERMENANT bad mood til THANKSGIVING BREAK... or at least til Friday, when the horrible Twilight movie will come out, and I'm probably going to go see it. bLaH. Any words of encouragement/ cheering up or whatever would be nice, but i really don't CARE. cuz i'm in a bad mood.
tZvR ("Notorious, I'll squish you like a jelly bean. i'm BAD." -I'm Bad, L.L. Cool J.)

0 people were awesome enough to comment.: