CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, November 16

TRANSITIVE PROPERTY

It's not even noon yet and today is already going down the crazy road.

First off is my dream. Well, I actually had two. The first one is more normal.
I woke up and it was monday, but I hadn't done any of my homework, so I was rushing all over the place trying to get it done. Then I realized that it was Sunday.
Yeah. Simple and short. The next one...not so much.
The city I live in is kind of split by a lake, so there's a bridge connecting them. In the dream, there was a dinosaur terrorizing the half I live in, so the other half blocked everything off so we couldn't get over there. I guess they thought we were going to bring the dinosaur over. So everyone was scared, running around and hiding behind cars. I was in a weird cafe like restaurant, eating pancakes. Then the dinosaur came over and I hid under a car. Then I thought it was trying to eat me, so I started running, into like five dead ends I might add, and eventually to the bridge. So I continued running and ended up jumping over the little fort thing the other siders had built to try and keep us out. So when I got over there, I wreaked havoc and ran around shopping with one of my friends from dance, and a girl from church. Then, somehow, I ended up back on my side of town, and the dinosaur was being all quiet and reading books. When I came, it randomly grabbed me and made me ride on it's back, and it started walking over to the other side. 
And then it ended because my brother woke me up. Yeah...I feel like a math nerd. Today, I was writing a shopping list. Here's what it said so far.
Toilet Paper
Paper Towels
So then I randomly yelled out " TRANSITIVE PROPERTY! TOILET TOWELS!"
And my mom and brother were just staring at me...It was kind of awkward...Yeah. Not much else to say right now. Bye,
Kris.

0 people were awesome enough to comment.: