CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, December 25

Merry Christmas!

Yay! Christmas post! Today went by super fast once it actually got here. The most amazing part was that I got a new phone! And it is SO totally awesome! I can even listen to the radio on it, which is what I'm doing right now. I'll add other music later so I don't have to worry about listening to songs I don't like. Oh yeah! It's the most amazing green color! Yay new phone! 

Now I won't have to worry about being bored on the bus because I will be able to listen to music! ...In case you hadn't noticed, I'm really excited about this phone. It hasn't left my sight since...I got it. And amazingly, I guessed what the box was last night. And I was right! So...enough about me. 
I hope everyone else has an amazing Christmas, and if I don't get to post before then, New Years! Then it's school again. :(
My schedule is changing so much it's not even funny. Argh...I need to cut my fingernails. I'm going to go do that now. Bye!
Oh yeah...sometime later today I might post some of our Christmas cookie pictures. The Max Ride ones were awesome!! Yeah...that shows how festive we are. So...Bye!
Kris.

0 people were awesome enough to comment.: