CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, January 7

oh no

my spanish teacher showed us this in class today since we were doing absolutely nothing... only it wouldn't fully load while we were watching it, so it kept stopping at the most random moments...
Here.

don't read this til you've watched it.

if you don't know spanish, i'll translate it for you:

Hello, miss.
What is your name?
My name is Mike,
My name is Mike.
Where is the bathroom? (badly pronounced)
Happy Birthday.
What time is it?
What time is it?
La la la la la
I like the library.
I live in a red house.
I have two bicycles.
Many thanks and you're welcome.
How old are you?
One moment, please.
It's the one semester of Spanish,
Spanish Love Song.
My mom is pretty.
My cat is very white. (once again, badly pronounced...)
Pardon me,
Pardon me!
La la la la la
one, two, three, and four.
five, six, seven, eight.
nine, ten!
no remembro how to say eleven.
Antonio Banderes
Nachos grande (big)
and cinnamon twists.
it's the one semester of spanish
spanish love song!
(he then says goodbye ((WAY badly pronounced)) in french??? idk either)

yeah... it's so stupid. i hate that song. just like the james k. polk song... here. i'm NOT doing the lyrix to that song... cuz it's in english first off, and second, though i know all the lyrix, i'm too lazy.
yeppers. kk, that's all i wanted to do...
tZvR (me)

0 people were awesome enough to comment.: