CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, February 25

This is what happens when...

... no one updates their fanfiction for 3 days in a row. no kidding- they didn't. so i came up with a good idea. :) write my own! but, because kristin has people on alert for her stories, we posted it under her name & i am still profile-less. (like my new word?!) it's called "The Secret Life Of..." and apparently, it's really good. me being the low-self esteem person i am, feel that it could probably be better, because i feel that it's not that great. but hey- people say they like it, so i guess it's ok... we're working on the next "chappy"- but it's not really. it's more of a series of oneshots that have NOTHING to do with each other... unless we say it does. :)

speaking of kristin, she died today. :'( it was tragic, really. she didn't get a donut, then she texted me after school on the bus and the message said "died".
so i texted her back. "Where do u want ur funeral to be?"
she replied, "i can't reply to this message. I am dead."
and she didn't respond to the more recent message... so i must assume that she actually died. so if u happen to see a post by "her", just know it's probably her ghost. otherwise, if i figure out her password and post under her account, i'll let you know it's me. :)

yeah. i was happy today because i got to ride the bus. that was the only good part of my day. that & the AWESOME cookies my friend (who's birthday i'll announce in a second) gave me.
so anyway... the birthday shout-out.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SARAH!!!!!!! THANKZ FOR THE AWESOME COOKIES!!!

Rian (pronounced like ryan, if you hadn't figured that out yet.) :)

4 people were awesome enough to comment.:

Kris said...

...actually, the text said dead.
-ghost kris

Kris said...

HAHA! you shall NEVER figure out my password! unless you figure out my password for every other website in the world...

Rian said...

died, dead. what's the difference? ONLY A LETTER AND THE REARRANGING OF LETTERS! jeez. that basically means NONE. :)

OMG WHY AM I TALKING TO THE GHOST THAT IS EVERYWHERE??!?!?! AHHH!!!

Kris said...

THERE'S A GHOST?!!!!!!!!