CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, February 27

hmm...

I don't really have much to say right now, except for the fact that I didn't get my donut. 

Argh. I was really looking forward to it. And now..I'm reading manga and eating girl scout cookies. I really want to talk to someone...not anyone in particular, just someone. about something. Jeez. Where can I do that?! Sometimes, I hate the internet. 
Yeah...so tomorrow we have to track meet. At least, me and Rianna don't have to go. Not that'd I'd have to go in the first place. I don't think they let ghosts participate. Yeah...If you're wondering that, you should read rian's post from earlier today. it might clear up some things that I don't feel like typing. Yay for laziness! 
I also feel like typing a really long post today...but I have nothing to write about, so I doubt that's going to happen. Maybe I should just go into recluse and read. Or write. Or listen to music. Or something. 
Maybe I should type up my story? YEAH! I'll go do that now! It can be ready for the funeral! My funeral.
Kris. 
The ghost one.

2 people were awesome enough to comment.:

Rian said...

OMG KRISTIN'S GHOST IS EVERyWhERE!!! RUN!! RUN FOR YOUR LIIIIFEEEE!!!! O.O

Kris said...

I'm running, I'm Running!!!!!!