CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, February 27

today at lunch...

i remembered what I was going to say! It happened at lunch!

So...We were joking about Rianna's "harassing" the birthday girl. She was really just forcing her to eat doritos and grapes and stuff... so then we started saying that she was "harassing" this other girl, when she was poking her. And so P1 says, "hehe, that's double harassment!"
And I was like, " actually, that's triple!"
And she just looks at me crazy and goes, "did you say that's a stripper?"
I laughed SO hard, but no one else heard her, so they were looking at me like I was going crazy, especially after I started crying...
And then I repeated what she had said, and we were ALL laughing, and then people at the other end of the table we looking at us crazy....it was SUPER hilarious. Man, I'm laughing just thinking about it. By the way, the MR fanfic that Rian and I are writing is under my account, since she doesn't have one, which is kashiena...so yeah.
Kris.

1 people were awesome enough to comment.:

Rian said...

1) i laughed when i read that too.
2) in my previous post i told them it was under yours, cuz i don't have one.