CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, March 19

I got an inofficial request! :)

ok. our good Korean friend Alex Lee (HI ALEX!) said he didn't remember how the teen titans song went. so i'll put it here. because i can :)
which reminds me of that super old show He-man. why? because...

"I HAVE THE POWER!"

actually... i don't, all that much. only on this blog? in my life... not so much. if i did, well... let's just say people in Texas wouldn't be all that smart :)

Rian (thankz Alex Lee for his inofficial request because it helps her to procrastinate on the homework she knows she really needs to do for now [smile])

ok. so... Ami & Yumi sing the Teen Titans song. My brother forgot who they were. in case you did, too, here's the opening theme song to their show (which is also kinda old), Hi Hi Puffy Ami Yumi.

...omg. while looking at that video... something caught my eye. :)


0 people were awesome enough to comment.: