CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, March 21

i'm not entirely sure what this post is going to be about...

I just felt like typing something. Well...right now I'm reading an awesome manga called W Juliet. It is amazing. 4th favorite so far...you should know the other three. But if you don't...:

3. Beauty Pop
2. Mars
1. Dramacon
Now you know (cuz it's mike's super short show!). Sorry. I think that all the time. 
Umm...so I really have nothing else to say. Lime Green...
You should give us ideas for Lime Green songs! Lime Green is a band we made up...but they need songs. I was actually thinking of using them for a story, but I'm not sure yet. And even if I did, I'm still writing something right now, and I know what I'm writing as soon as I finish that...so it's my third priority. Actually, it's probably fifth or something if you count school and track...not that I really want to. But I have to do good in school...and I want to do good in track. Make sense?
Hmm....still have nothing else to type about. 
-sigh-
platonic relationships...
yeah...that probably makes no sense to you...so, look it up.
Kris.

0 people were awesome enough to comment.: