CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, March 20

rambled jonsense... but that is my dinner.

Ok. though this happened a really long time ago (hey- it was a long play practice!), I'm reporting what I found interesting at dinner today... which wasn't much, surprisingly. We had shrimp scampi. at least... i think that's how you spell that... idk. but anyway... that's not what I found interesting. what I found interesting was this bottle. So kristin was talking about the whole "Hi, Me 5¢" thing... but, this bottle said "Hi, Or, Me 5¢". so it makes me wonder... was the bottle stuttering? Or, can it be that it was originally Hi 5¢, but they figure, you could say Me 5¢, so they just put both? Yes, I'm not stupid (totally...), I know it means Hawaii Oregon Maine 5¢... but whatever. You people take things too literally (from the person who says "the sky" when asked "what's up").

Then... there's this bookmark thing on the table from the library & it doubles as a book list... on dinosaurs. so there were a whole bunch of dinosaur books on there for little kids, like "Dinosaur, Dinosaur" and "ABC T-rex". But what I found interesting was the book "Edwina the Dinosaur Who Didn't Know She Was Extinct". so basically, what I'm getting from that is the whole "'dude, you're a ghost' 'WHAT?! I'M DEAD?!'" kind of scenario. so here are some pictures of the book:







She's quite fashionable, I guess... & i feel kinda bad for her. I mean, EVERYONE IN TOWN KNEW EDWINA (quoted from above page, in case you didn't know that), but NO ONE IN TOWN had the guts to tell her that she was extinct. When she was clearly alive & well & fashionable. WHAT IS WRONG WITH THE PEOPLE IN THAT TOWN?!

Rian (is currently reading manga until she starts falling asleep [smile])

0 people were awesome enough to comment.: