CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, March 1

i've been having problems with titles lately...

Yep...I'm bored. I really should be doing my geometry and current event, but I'm lazy too. I'm also a procrastinator. Really, all I've done this weekend is read manga, which isn't a waste of time, in my opinion. But I have been getting pretty bored..

Actually, speaking of manga, you should read Crimson Hero. One of my friends recommended it to me at the beginning of the school year and I read it, but our library didn't have alot of the volumes, and I didn't exactly think about reading it online. But today I did. And only chapter 45 is out so far, and the last two I had to read the magazine scans, which suck because they're horrible quality, random colors, and the site had WAYYYYY too many popups. but I got through it...though I had to restart my computer. Well, I figure I should spend at least SOME time doing something smart...or fun at least. So I'm probably going to go play guitar hero or something, then possibly do my math. Speaking of school, we have TAKS on tuesday...for those of you who don't live in Texas, TAKS is basically this really big, really important standardized test that everyone hates. Me included. It takes up the whole day and if you're like me, you finish early and get to be bored because you can't sleep in big places where people might be watching you. And you also might not be able to bring a book. and you DEFINITELY can't bring a phone...gah. So many rules. School is taking over my life! O0ooo. 
Hm...I think that's all I was going to talk about? I'm not entirely sure, since I actually didn't plan on talking about anything in the first place. 
I like my socks. They're neon pink. And awesome. Awesomer than you'll ever be! (haha)
Yeah...bye?
NO! I just remembered about yesterday being an awesome food day.
I got donuts, sausage, orange juice, a frappuchino, McDonald's french fries and mashed potatoes! I LOVE those foods!
Kris.

0 people were awesome enough to comment.: