CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, March 1

updates, updates

So...February has ended. Well, actually, it ended yesterday. No leap year this year. :(

I really like leap years.
But whatever. I've changed the song, which is now Face Down, but RJA. I don't feel like typing their whole stupidly long name, so I'll just leave it at that. If you don't know, look the the music player or search it...
Hm...time to update the calendar, I guess. I need something else to do. I'm getting bored. Maybe we should do something with the iRp's...we're not really bothering with them anymore. Well, if you have any suggestions for things you'd like to see, please tell me. Because I'm tired of being bored. And bored of being tired. That reminds me of a song...it's Candle by White Tie Affair. Great song. It's also called Sick and Tired, which is what reminded me of it.
I also updated my blogger profile, just because I was bored. These are the things I do when I'm bored! ARGH!
Kris.

0 people were awesome enough to comment.: