CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, March 18

talk about dedication!

This person really likes Maximum Ride. & Gaia.com... but hey. no kidding. :)
If you look... all the stuff on there is basically MR. & then some gaia stuff. but if you look hard enough... you find some really random stuff. Like Tails from Sonic the Hedgehog saying "I-must have-pie!". & a random picture of... Avril Lavigne? but mostly MR. :)
Oh, and fyi- I don't know this person. so person (or person's friend), if you happen to read this blog, THANKZ FOR BEING SUCH A HUMUNGUS MR FAN! :)
why? I'm not JP. at least... I HOPE I'm not JP... no offense to JP... but... it would be weird living my life thinking i'm a girl... just to find out I'm a guy & the author of a superfabulawesome book series... >.>;;
Rian (is kinda freaking out...)
Oh. fyi... if i offend JP... i'm sure he has a bajillion super tall black-suit-and-sunglasses-clad bodyguards... so I'M SORRY! GOMEN! LO SIENTO! uhh... SORRY *in french*!! DON'T SEND A BODYGUARD TO BEAT ME UP!!! I'm JUST A GIRL... or possibly you?!!! AHHH!! NO OFFENSE! DON'T BE MAD GET GLAD! *faints*


(rian is freaking out too much. [smile])
HEY! WHY ARE YOU SMILING!?
[smile]

0 people were awesome enough to comment.: