CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, April 21

Did you know...

that kristin only owns one pair of pants- she gets the rest from the Pants Library. she was just jealous that I had MY OWN pants. what made me randomly think of this? ... this:

Dear Aunt Loretta,

Thank you for getting me pants! How did you know I wanted that for Christmas? I love the way my new pants looks on my legs! My friends will be so jealous that I have my own pants. Thanks for making this the best Christmas ever! Sincerely, Greg.
--- "Diary of a Wimpy Kid" by that guy who's name i don't remember & don't feel like looking up right now. :)

In other news... BINJAS. I have three words for you: "Un Lun Dun". check it out!

<-- binja :)

Newsflash! I just started reading a random yet pretty hilarious new manga called "Addicted to Curry". i'm only in chappy three, so i'm still getting a feel for it, but the FIRST PAGE was UBER hilarious, so i was compelled to read it. :)

Recently (actually, for dinner tonight, before the Domino's pizza) I had Chick-fil-a. it was good. We had the new chicken strips (i think it's weird how they JUST thought up the idea for that...), and on the bag there was a cow dressed in a business suit with big nerd glasses on, and the sign said: "Memo frum da Boss: Eat chiken stripz. I meen biznes." Just thought I'd share.

This just in (not really, i just randomly feel like using news anchor people sayings... or something like that), weird topics on face book top 5 application (or whatever it's called). For instance: "5 People Least Likely to Kill You", "Top 5 Men's Curling Teams", and... something else that I don't remember right now. yep. ok... MRC FOREVER! :)

Rian (is really bored, and finally finished her homework [thank goodness!])

chef boyardi beef ravioli commercial- awesome. :)

0 people were awesome enough to comment.: