CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, April 20

I want a penpal

Really...I've always wanted one...speaking of which, that reminds me of this one time when we were in Florida, many many years ago, and I met this one Irish girl at the pool. And we meant to exchange addresses and phone numbers and stuff so that we could talk and write, but we never got a chance to...which sucks. that could have been totally awesome. because I really want to talk to some random person I don't know righ tnow....I'm not sure why, either. But I know exactly what i would tell them...i guess we'd have to be e-pals, since i'm not about to give out my address to some random person I don't know at all. 

Hm...you know what I've always wondered?
Why do my posts only double space the first paragraph? The rest is single spaced, and it's very annoying. Rian's double spaces all of it...
Yeah...maybe my computer's just stupid. Actually, I know that's true, but you know what I mean...well, i think i'm going to go take a shower and actually work on my math review, since I have a test tomorrow. A test I cannot fail.
Kris.

1 people were awesome enough to comment.:

Rian said...

woah. that's SO weird. i never noticed that all my posts were double spaced! i mean, i realized ur 1st paragraph was, but... weird.
i'm about to fall asleep. but i'm doing stupid cornell notes. :'(
so i can't sleep. :'( x2.
:) ... i'm hungry too. :'( x3.