CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, May 29

Gah.

I'm not helping our goal by sitting here not posting. I'm sorry. I've been super busy, though. School's really almost over this time, though, so it'll get better soon. And I promise you'll see more of me. Actually, you'll probably never see me. But you know what I mean, right?

Okay, so I started reading this one series...The House of Night. The first book is Marked, which I just finished...It was good, but really weirdish. Also, my email's being stupid. It keeps asking for a random password, but I have no idea what it is! So I can't check my email right...which sucks, because I pretty much live on email. That and manga. And food. The list could go on. 
Also, my headphones are falling apart. Yesterday, my mom found a piece of plastic from them...in my EAR. It's just because I use them everyday. And I've had them for...how many years? I don't even know how many times I've super glued them. I love these headphones, though. 
By the way, right now I'm listening to You Belong With Me by Taylor Swift. It's an awesome song, so if you haven't heard it, you should go do that now. I always get this one part stuck in my head:
She wears short shorts, I wear t-shirts,
She's cheer captain, I'm on the bleachers

And then a bit later it's kinda different:

She wears high heels, I wear sneakers
And then the second line again. 

It's also a really cool music video.
And, speaking of...whatever I was speaking of, I'm reading a new manga. Duh. It's Skip Beat, which I've tried to read before, unsuccessfully, of course. It's really good though, so I recommend it. 
I guess I'll stop typing now. I'll try and post later, though. No promises.
Kris.

1 people were awesome enough to comment.:

Rian said...

woah that's so weird. cuz like, 2 seconds ago, i just read this fanfic called "you belong with me" & it had that song in it.

... weird deja vu moment...