CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, May 29

To go with my end of the year theme:

I'm going to talk about yearbooks! I absolutely LOVE reading what people write in my yearbook. It's like, one of my favoritest things in the whole wide world to do. Because it's the one time that you actually get to see exactly what people think about you! Not that it really matters, but it's nice to know, right? Even though they could totally be lying, it's still fun. It's especially funny to see what people you barely know write. In mine, most people are like, "you're really quiet," or something like that, unless I know them really well. And I love reading it when people write super long messages and basically restate every single conversation you've had with them this year. It's hilarious. 

So, I guess that's the end of my yearbook talk...two more days of school for me.
Kris.

0 people were awesome enough to comment.: