CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, May 16

Today was super crazy.

Well, first, I stayed up until two AM last night, and I woke up around nine...not much sleep, but I wasn't tired at all. So I had this appointment thing to go to because something was wrong with my scalp, and I got to look at it under a microscope...it was really cool. So on the way home, me and my mom had some odd telepathic moments. Here:
Me: Oh.
Mom: Library.
Me: Yeah.
Then we both burst out laughing. It was weird because we were just sitting silently before this, and I didn't give any indication that I was going to start talking about the library books that we left at home that we shouldn't have, but she started talking about it. It was weird. Then, as we got closer to home, I pulled out my phone to call Jason to tell him we were almost there. As soon as I call Jason, my mom goes, "Kristin, you need to call Jason to tell him we're almost home." And I was like, "That's what I'm doing!" It was weird...
I can't remember what the third time was...but this time Jason was in the car. 
We made our own salsa today. It was awesome. I took pictures of it for my journalism project. Yay. And me and Jason wrote a song today. It's about a super conceited guy...the whole song is about how awesome it is. And it is totally awesome.
By the way, I discovered some awesome songs...
1. Live to Party- Jonas Brothers (we gotta live to party, bust a move, everybody's in the groove, tell the DJ to play that song, are you ready to rock and roll?)
2. If Only You Knew- Savannah Outen (this video's hilarious, and the girl looks SO familiar to me...I'm not sure who she looks like, though it's on the tip of my tongue.)
3. Don't Look Back (awesome song)
    Camera Shy -School Boy Humor (in camera shy, the lyrics I always remember are: so strike a pose and fake a smile, you're coming with me.)
4. or 5., I guess. Daylight- Matt and Kim (totally hilarious music video. Especially the fridge/freezer part)
Um....that's pretty much it.
Hmm... I'm gonna read my book. Well, not MINE. I got it from the library...it's about physics. And superheroes...and how comics are usually scientifically correct. Yes, it's nonfiction. 'Cause I'm just a nerd like that.
Yes, Danielle, I LOVE 1984!
Hah, Kris.

2 people were awesome enough to comment.:

DAS said...

are u reading the quantum something series? i read the first 2, theyre pretty good.....and i still HATE 1984!!! it is utterly pointless and really, really depressing!!! >:(

DAS said...

I was just thinking the quantum series was what u were reading. who knows who its by... and 1984 is about COMMUNISM! and commies are bad so that equates that that book is BAAAAD NEWS!!!! it is so:

-depressing (stated before)
-pointless (stated before)
-weird in the bad way
-just a debby downer
-Hello??? ending suck much???
-Um. Pessimistic.
-Blahhhhhh!!!!!
-NOT COOL!! Uh, would u like Big Brother the icon spying on u? or the thought police?? hows that even possible?
-impossible
-....secretive...
-'tearing your hair out of your head' type of book
-BLAH!
-Ugh.
-Frustrating!!!! Hello! what's the best part in the book? getting betrayed or being spied on?? hmmm...hard choice

so as u can see im very passionate about hating this book because it, frankly, wasted my time when I expected a decent book, but why should i expect that from a guy that only writes about COMMUNISM in all of his books. so there. he needs to write about democracy or something. yup. he, orwell needs a life. i dont think he's alive though.....hmmmmmm.. i wonder how long these comment things can go on for....