CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, May 14

3 more weeks of school!!!

 Well, I've been a bit busy lately, so I haven't had much time to post. I've barely even had time to write, and I ALWAYS make time to write...it just seems like everything's piling up at the end of the year, which kinda makes no sense. The end is supposed to be the END. But whatever. We get yearbooks on Monday. Yay. Yup...I've been busy, but I don't even have anything to talk about...at least, not that I can tell YOU. Not that I'm implying that you guys are bad listeners...readers. You know what, nevermind. Forget those two sentences ever existed. If only I had powers like Big Brother in 1984...you would never know.

That's a great book, by the way. Totally super awesome. 
You should read it. 
Well...today in Student Leadership, we had a free day. -GASP-
The teacher played chess with like, half the class, which included one girl, and every single guy, except the one talking to me and my other friends. And that's all we did. Talk. Well, that and lock a guy out of the room...it was funny.
We talked about a whole bunch of random stuff.
Umm....I failed my virus/bacteria quiz. Yay.
Kris.

1 people were awesome enough to comment.:

DAS said...

i HATE 1984!!!!! how can u possibly love that souless book?!?!?!?!? ugh................. :(