CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, June 18

Another update

Yeah, so Dragon Wars was hilarious, though that movie seriously needs a better ending. I'll always remember the funny parts though. If you haven't seen the movie, I highly recommend it. The first time I actually saw it was at Rian's birthday party...last year? When she turned....thirteen, I believe. It was a while ago. 

Oh yeah...complaints on Catherine Hardwicke. In case you don't recognize the name, she's the lady who directed the Twilight movie....which sucked. And now, guess what else she's directing? 
THE MAXIMUM RIDE MOVIE!!!!!!
She's going to kill it, I swear! She says that she wants Robert Pattinson (Edward in Twilight) and Kristen Stewart (Bella, Twilight) in ALL of the movies she's directing!! I will seriously kill someone if she makes them Max and Fang...wow. That would be the worst day of my existence...jeez, I'm feeling bad just thinking about it. 
Well, I'm gonna pretend to go to bed now, which basically includes me reading, writing, or possibly talking to Jason, who likes sleeping on my floor (not ON the floor) in the summer. It's like a semi-eternal sleepover.
Yeah, so I'm going to go now...
Kris.

2 people were awesome enough to comment.:

Rian said...

no
no
no
no
no
no
NOOOO~~
JAMES PATTERSON HOW COULD YOU BETRAY ALL OF US SUPER FANS LIKE THAT?!

... he's gonna be getting a LOT of complaints...

Kris said...

I feel the same way...but the thing is, he has absolutely no control over who gets cast in the movie...which sucks for all us die hard fans.