CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, June 19

Ow...

So...I think I forgot to tell you this the other day. On Tuesday, I hit myself in the face with the pole while pole vaulting...and it cut my lip (because of my braces). The weirdest thing is that it didn't start swelling until yesterday. Today while I was at the library, volunteering with my cousin, she told me it looked like I got like, a lip job or whatever they call it. You know, when celebrities have the stuff injected into their lips? To make them bigger...yeah. It was weird. And it's annoying, since I can barely eat or drink with this stupid fat lip...or swallow. And my lips keep getting chapped. I can't wait until it goes away!!! Gah.

Kris.

1 people were awesome enough to comment.:

Kris said...

that is hilarious... i didn't remember this, but if I had, it would have been a deja vu moment.