CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, June 28

by now you should know how random i am.

If not, you're kinda dense...no offense. I rhymed!

Well, whenever I get really bored, or there's a random silence in between Jason and I's (?) random conversations, I get, well, random. And most of the time I yell "Boo-YEAH!" Not booyah...booyeah...don't ask why either. I get bored.
Kris.

1 people were awesome enough to comment.:

Rian said...

... you should like, respond to my texts. i mean seriously.
>.>
makes me feel like i'm not important enough to text back... so i'm starting to get depressed (again) and thinking maybe i'm not. but! luckily i have HSD, my friend Johnny, Apples & Bananas, and this one hilarious chapter in a fanfiction to keep my spirits up! (for the meantime)