CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, June 28

mostly likely gonna be a post about stuff

Yeah...nice title, huh?

Well, in case you missed us on Thursday, which you did, since we didn't talk to anyone else, we had a great time. Seriously, I almost died of laughter. So join us this week, on: THE CBOX!
Sounds like an ad.
So...I was supposed to posting about something. Oh yeah! Twosocks.
Well, lately we've been visiting different churches, and the one we went to this week was pretty cool...and since I'm weird and I like to people watch, I noticed this dude wearing two pairs of socks, exactly the same. The had the little nike swoosh thing, so I could tell it was two pairs...in case you don't understand, which would make sense, since I barely do, he had two identical socks on each foot. Yeah.
And then today, we were at Target and my dad gave me and Jason the keys so we could go start the car, since it was gonna be hot in there. So Jason and I were walking, and all of a sudden he goes, "You know what's stupid?"
And then, together, we both said, "walking in the middle of the street", which was exactly what we were doing. It was hilarious. And then we couldn't find the car...and as soon as we did, we saw our parents walking towards it, so we sprinted and cranked it up and everything within like, two seconds. It was awesome. I also bought neon bandaids because I scratched my arm on a stupid chair.
Oh yeah. So apparently, my mom and I have bad planning skills. Earlier in the week, we decided to have a garage sale. And we did, yesterday. Of course, yesterday turned out the be "the hottest day of the summer so far". I swear, it was like, a hundred and five degrees! Actually, when we got in the car yesterday, it said 106. But anyways, we, which was mostly me and my mom (my mom and I, whatever) sat outside from six thirty in the morning to two o'clock in the afternoon. I was sweating and I didn't even move. On the other hand, I helped my mom with the crossword, which we finished, the sudoku, which I didn't finish, read Dramacon volumes 1-3 and got an awesome idea for a murder mystery. It was a totally awesome day, despite the fact that I had sweat rolling down my back for hours.
What else...? Well, I got my hair cut, not that you really care. I think I like it shorter...makes me look older, so maybe people won't mistake me for an elementary schooler. Like this one lady did at the library the other day. On the other hand (which I have said already), this one lady thought I was a senior. I wanna paint my nails...I also want to eat ice cream. 
By the way, if you enjoy reading, like fictionpress, and/or are bored, you should read the fp story "Perfectly Imperfect." It was so hilariously stupid, corny, dramatic and awesome that I was completely addicted for nearly a week. And you know how fast I read(at least, I think you do), so you should know how long that story must have been. Over 600,000 words! That's longer than all the Twilight books put together! Which is insane, by the way. But back to the story. It kept me up for a few days, where I'd stay up til three a.m. reading. It was awesome. So read it.
Also, I seem to have some kinda super reading power, because I can always tell who the main character is going to end up with at the end of the story. Always. And I'm never wrong. Also, on the topic of Perfectly Imperfect, my favorite character was Chris. He's awesome...yeah. 
Today in Target, Jason and I were trying to get our parents to buy a ping pong table for us. They admitted that it would be awesome, though we didn't get it. :(
Jason and I would end up having ping pong tournaments anyways. It would be awesome.
Well, I think this post is long enough.
Kris.

0 people were awesome enough to comment.: