CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, June 30

I feel like we should be in the Oscar's or something...

I just wanted to thank all you lovely people for helping us reach (and pass) the 10,000 People... something. I really don't know what to call it... it's not a limit, and it's not an award... level? who cares. [not me!] anyway, we've officially had 10,027 people visit the blog! All within a year! it's so amazing... I would say, "I never thought we would make it this far!", but... that would kind of be a lie. :)

so, once again, I'd just like to give a big

THANK YOU *insert colorful confetti flying around everywhere here :P*

to all our lovely readers out there who have made ... GOAL! that's the word, i guess. The 10,000 People Visited Goal. hah, way to give it a fancy[ish] name, eh? :D
but i'm really glad.
It makes me feel popular (hahaha [smile])
yup... so now, Kristin and I need to get another 178 more posts down by July 17th, and we'll have met our 1000 post goal for the blog's anniversary! (hahaha i was about to say "our anniversary" but that would have sounded WAY awkward... haha)
I'm excited!

Rian (is filled with awe and gratitude... and feels slightly stupid for making such a big deal out of this [laugh])

0 people were awesome enough to comment.: