CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, June 30

Just because I can... :)

sooo... i'm just going to totally be out of the blue here. i'm bored enough to be able to- for that's correct, person who's actually been paying attention to my rants and other various posts- i HAVE completed my online computer course! (THANK GOODNESS!) it was soooo annoying. but i've finished it now! so now all i have to do is annotate 4 short stories (they seem pretty interesting, so i'm actually kinda looking forward to it!) and math (which i'm not very good at, so i'm not looking forward to that as much). so yay!


doing this dance is fun. i don't know... i guess it's just more fun to dance to this than sing the song.
hahaha "herding cattle! the size of schnauzers! but they're still cattle!" hahaha
um... i kinda want to be like this guy! it'd be awesome- an unlimited amount of trivial information in my head that i can blurt out any time someone gives me a related topic! that'd be AMAZING! :D
THIS GUY IS FREAKING AMAZING! except, i got mad at him because of the song he picked. no offense, but i hate Kevin Rudolf or whatever his name is. Especially that song. why? because when he sang at the All Star game last year, he looked like he was lip singing. i mean, i know that's not a good enough reason to hate, but... jeez. i don't know. it's ... confusing, i guess. but anyway, GO JAY MATTIOLI!!! :D (sorry if the video's a little jerky...)
hmm. Beef Jerky. you know how long it's been since i've had my favorite form of beef? too long. I mean, there's only like, ONE place where i'll get it from, and it's WAY out in the middle of nowhere (almost [smile]), so we don't get it a lot. and i mean, it's not like i don't like Slim Jims.. I just don't prefer them. but now i really want some. and i ALWAYS want beef jerky when someone's having a barbeque (hahaha- avatar joke... though i think the guy says campfire? or bonfire? whatever), because i SWEAR when there's a barbeque somewhere nearby and i smell it... it smells like beef jerky. hahaha that's me & my nose for you, though :D
yeah... *sigh* so i finished HSD, and it's totally highly recommended. it's the best manga i've read in my life (and i haven't read all that many- kristin's the one who does all the manga/fictionpress/fanfiction reading... i just read what she says is good SOMETIMES. hahaha), and now i want to read it again. but, me being me, i can't because i have this thing where if i know what's going to happen next, i lose interest. so i wait like, months (sometimes years) to reread books or whatever. yeah... so what i do is i check them out from the library, and if they're awesome, i go buy them! so then i can read it whenever i forget about it! (which is rare, sadly. so i have a lot of books i've only read twice... sigh) but hey- that's just me.
yay me. hmmm... beef jerky. it really sounds good! i mean, earlier today i wanted cupcakes because we were at Target and my mom was getting stuff for my godmother's kids, so we were in the little kids toys section (i must admit, there were a lot of things that kept me amused, but my favorites were the posable Domo [if you look in the smilies section on the cbox, look for a brown dude chomping at air- that's domo!], the play-doh [especially the one in which you can make fake play-doh desserts], and... the Winnie the Pooh stuff. [like the phone and the giant classic Winnie the Pooh stuffed animal]). I (obviously) had a whole lot of fun! :D
So... that's enough typing for now!
Rian (wonders what's up with all these parenthesis... it's really weird. Everything's a side note. hahaha)

0 people were awesome enough to comment.: