CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, June 21

Lightbulb above my head... literally, actually

since i'm sitting under a fan and all...

oh how i LOVE mint chocolate chip ice cream. especially in sandwich form... ya know, my mom finds the awesomest foodstuffs sometimes?! like, the awesome giant pretzels, the neapolitan and now mint chocolate chip ice cream sandwiches... wow. i love my mom :D

anyway... i just remembered 2 more movies (since one of them was on) to add to my list of movies to be recommended to you, the reader:
  1. The Greatest Game Ever Played
  2. Back to the Future
:D
Rian ("last night, darth vader came down from the planet Volcan and said that if I didn't take Loraine out, he was gonna melt my brains!" LOL)

0 people were awesome enough to comment.: