CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, June 22

wow.

My brother is hilarious. He was just talking to me while he was playing Transformers, and I wasn't really listening or anything...and I was just sitting being quiet when he goes, "Calm down, Kristin. It's not THAT funny." It was hilarious.

Yup...went over to my friend's house and spent the night last night. It was awesome. We walked to the park to swing and jumped on the trampoline, went to Blockbuster and rented a random movie called Ramen Girl. It was pretty awesome, by the way. You should watch it. Hmm...short post today. Reading a fictionpress story called Perfectly Imperfect. It has like 80 chapters, which is cool...It's okay, though the writing was hard to get used to at the beginning. Yeah. Gonna eat lunch now.
Kris.

0 people were awesome enough to comment.: