CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, June 20

my brother and I love singing to this

Click Here

Yup...
Kris.

3 people were awesome enough to comment.:

DAS said...

pance and pants???? i have no idea what you're talkiing about!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
by the by, what's up home skillet??

Kris said...

yeah..it was in eighth grade, and i'm not sure you were there anyways...so whatever.
uh, not much is up. me being bored...yeah.

Rian said...

lol the pance!!! i remember!!! :D

but anyway... kristin, have i told you that you're weird recently? (i don't think i have, so i'm renewing my "you're weird" statement... or something. it made sense in my head...)