CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, July 23

But I love snakes!!

yeah.
last night I had this dream that i was having a sleep over at some random building with a bunch of random friends that i can't remember right now (no, i didn't forget their names, i just forgot who was there). Anyway, there were snakes, and they were awesome! so i was checking out these two that were swimming in this puddle on the driveway of the building, when they suddenly come and attack me! and i remember thinking, "well, they missed me, but they kinda didn't" and at first, it looked like they were biting each other, but then, they were biting my arms. Twas weird. Anyway, my dream self totally freaked, and i was suddenly zoomed forward in time, to when my friends & I were having a pool party (at the same building). I was standing by a friend, and another person was sitting on the step near us. Suddenly, that friend who's standing was all, "Oh jeez. This thing tried to pop out and eat me." and from the wall they pull this random ginormous green snake that could not have possibly been there the whole time, but my dream self starts freaking out again. only, dream me is trying to stay calm, so dream me (now dubbed dR) tries to keep breathing evenly. Except, dR was breathing too slow. It was funny, though, because the person on the step was all, "Oh my gosh! She's hyperventilating!!" and pulled dR over to the step, while the friend with the big snake throws it out of the pool an impossible distance. So friend on the step makes me breathe normally again. And i woke up. With a headache, because i was probably breathing to slow for real. or hyperventilating. don't know. But yeah. it was like, 5:30 in the morning, and i couldn't go back to sleep because my dream self now has a freaking phobia of snakes. it's really annoying, because in reality, i LOVE snakes! they're amazing!! :D but yeah. weird dream, as usual.

I also made a search engine, but it's an inside joke, so most people probably won't get it. hahaha it's quite funny though, because i told the people who know about the joke that i would make a search engine that said that... and i did :P

Rian (leaves for New York tomorrow at 5 in the morning. woopee!)

1 people were awesome enough to comment.:

Rian said...

GAH~! this post is driving me nuts!!! i tried to change the font on those first two paragraphs 3 times already!! and i changed stuff around, hoping that the font would change!! BUT IT'S NOT!!!

so please don't complain about it :P i already did hahaha