CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, July 22

Oh yeah.

I seem to be forgetting things lately. But I was supposed to be telling you about the odd time last night and my story. So...last night, my brother and I were getting ready for bed, and I was reading SC, and I didn't want to stop, so I was secretly on the computer (secret from my mom...) while my brother read in my room. And I read about three chapters, which, in SC, is about 300 pages...and when I got back into my room, it had only been ten minutes. My brother had only read one page of his book. And yeah, he's a slow reader, but he's not that slow...It was just really weird. REALLY  weird. And now, the story.

So, last night, at 1:22 AM (or this morning?) I finished my story!! It it 298 pages long, which kinda sucks, but if I add the authors note, which is unusually long, like the story, i get to 301! Which is totally awesome, at least for me. And it seriously took me forty minutes to write the last three pages of the story. It was insane. Well, I think I'm done ranting about how crazy last night was. I'm hungry. Snacktime.
Kris.

3 people were awesome enough to comment.:

Rian said...

gah! i should've taken it when i was there!!! FAIL!!! :'(

NEXT TIME!!! mwahahaha

Kris said...

EPIC FAIL. (or EPIK PHALE. whichever)

Rian said...

hahahaha yep.

but it was an EPIK PHALE! i mean, Ms. Talkshowhost was horrible looking... and so were my PPGs... hahahahah