CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, July 29

Dear James Patterson,

I am sorry to inform you that I am severely disappointed in your most recent book, Daniel X, Watch Skies. I have previously read the first book in the series, and I while I thought it was alright, I am a much bigger fan of your series Maximum Ride. I'm in sort of an odd mood right now, and I'm feeling the need to criticize, so don't take much of what I say to heart. To me, Daniel X seems to be something you don't take seriously, like it's all a big joke. Everything about it is corny. In no universe would bloodthirsty aliens use the dominant species of their current conquest, in this case, Earth, as entertainment- especially in the way it was portrayed in your book. And, I think, that Daniel isn't very realistic. To me, he seems like a book character, one that I would never be able to pretend was real or dress up as for Halloween. In fact, I was so taken aback by the second book that I have stopped reading it. I read two other books this morning, and yet I was still unable to read yours. I like the plot, of course; an alien hunter who is actually an alien himself is hunting down all bad aliens on The List to avenge his parents' death- it's the details that are the problem. Anyway, I'm getting bored of griping, so why don't you finish reading this, then go reread your Daniel X books, and send me a letter back? I know I'm stretching it a bit on that last one.

Kris.

0 people were awesome enough to comment.: