CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, July 28

So i'm stuck in the airport. I've been rolled over more than 10 times by now, & it's getting annoying. While i'm waiting, i'll tell you amazing people something funny that happened yesterday.
so i went to this store called Sneaker Q to find some Giants (football team) & Knicks (basketball team) stuff (& we found out that no store sells that stuff at reasonable prices). We found a hat, & i was gonna get it for my dad. It was funny cuz this one sales lady was trying to figure out who the hat was for, & when she saw me taking it up to the counter, she said, "oh! It's for you!" & i told her, "no, my dad."
then, the cashier guy was wondering if it would fit, so he tried it on & was like, "it fits me... A little loose, but you want it to be like that, right?"

(Sorry- that was as much as my phone could text, but i'll continue)
i told him sure, & then he took off the hat & was like, "don't worry- i washed my hair!" twas funny. Then, he gave me a two dollar discount on it because i'm from texas. & then, he gave me two free eyeliners. I don't even wear makeup, for crying out loud!! Hahaha
another totally irrelevant thing- my new friend Seth "hired" me at the Museum of Natural History. Because i know so much about space. (Thankz kristin!) Yeah, Seth works there. He's pretty awesome. Hahaha
Rian (is happish. & still stuck at the airport. Gah.)
(edit: I fixed it so that they're both together now!! yay! hahah)

2 people were awesome enough to comment.:

Kris said...

happish? is that even a word?

Rian said...

according to dez, yes it is :D