CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, July 14

G.I. Joe!

Planning


actually... just go here- this person collected them. :) so you can watch whatever ones you like!
personally, i'll probably end up watching them all by tonight... hahaha

Rian (thinks that some Public Service Announcements can be hilarious!)


3 people were awesome enough to comment.:

Rian said...

actually, the kids are just talking to all the G.I. Joe people. Like Torpedo. not just duke.
hah.
Anyway- does anyone know what the G.I. Stands for?!

Unknown said...

PSAs are the best! You should check out the fake ones on The Office :D

Rian said...

OMG I WILL!!!
i'm already laughing!!!
:D
reminds me of the time Dwight set the building on fire to test everyone's fire safety skills, and the cat flew around everywhere!!! :D
hahaha