CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, July 20

Kristin's randndom post about writing and stuff that no one probably cares about, but that Kristin is going to post anyways

So...I barely got anything written while I was gone...seriously. Like, ten pages on one story, and like, two on another. And then, the long story, the one I've been trying to finish for a while now, suddenly decided that it needed a sequel. See, when I got to the part where I wanted to story to end, I realized I had left a whole bunch of questions unanswered, and secretly, I didn't know the answers to them myself...so, instead of dragging the story out to where it became annoying, to both me and the reader, which, at this point, is nonexistent, I've decided to make a sequel. Wow that was alot of commas...Yeah. I'm not entirely sure if it's just going to be a sequel, or if I'm going to write ANOTHER story after that, to make it a trilogy. I'm not really sure about anything right now. 

While I'm posting, you should take THIS quiz. It's pretty awesome...and so am I, according to it (99.9%, to be exact).
So, how's life?
Kris.

3 people were awesome enough to comment.:

Kris said...

i just realized i did that...randndom? seriously? but whatever. I'm gonna keep it like that, cuz it's funny. life needs funny.

Rian said...

yes. i'm 99.9% awesome too! yay awesome! that quiz on facebook is a fluke hahaha
yup. the randndom... and the karatie. and all those other stupid spelling mistakes. GAH!
>.<

DAS said...

wah......im not awesome, im just cool. oh well....... :(