CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, July 20

The Phone Rang.

And I did what any normal person would do. I answered it. And here's the conversation:

Me: Hello?
Recording: Please hold for an important message.
Me:...
Recording:-pause-
Me:...
Recording: All of our associates are currently unavailable.
Me: -hang up- What kind of important message is that?
It was kinda funny.
Kris.

1 people were awesome enough to comment.:

Rian said...

ya know, some random person named nandy or mandy or something called me today about a "parent appreciation plaque on sale at Garland High School RIGHT NOW that can be customized, and delivered in 1, 2, or 3 weeks for $37". i'm like, what the heck? i don't even know you, nandy/mandy! why are you calling me?! how do you know me?! HOW DO YOU KNOW MY PHONE NUMBER?!

...and of course, my mom thought it was a friend of mine. WHAT?!