CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, July 22

NO. WAY.

I swear, I'm gonna die if they don't update this soon. I just finished reading the most amazing, sad, completely incredible manga ever, and it's not complete! I swear, I've been crying for the past three chapters. And it's so awesome...oh my gosh. This sucks. The manga is Sand Chronicles, if any of you were wondering. And it is one of the best mangas I have ever read in my entire life. The weirdest thing is that the mangas I usually read are romantic comedies, I guess, and this one isn't...it's kind of a drama romance thing. Seriously, though, go read it. Now. It's on onemanga. Actually, I want you to read it so much, I'll post a link (omg, amazing, right?).

Kris.

0 people were awesome enough to comment.: