CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, August 11

because i'm bored:

i am going to rant on the word "whose".

It's such a weird word! whose. i can understand "who's", but that's "who is" and that wouldn't make much sense in the place of whose, but still. i don't really know what makes me think that it's weird, maybe the "e", or the "h", but something about it just looks... off. I don't really know... it just does. whose. hose. sorry. i think it's the h that throws me off. I mean, you can't have the word "who" without the "h", then it'd just be "wo"... like, "woe" spelled wrong. wrong. that's a weird word too. i don't know. maybe it's just something about words that start with "w"s and don't have a vowel right afterwards. for example, the words "weird" and "wonder" don't look all that strange. But on the other hand, "white" and "whose" look odd, like, the "h" isn't supposed to be there, but they just put it there to make the word longer. I don't really know. And i'm going to stop here before I start ranting (again) on the subject of why anything is called anything. like, why is it called a word? who comes up with that stuff, anyway?! so yeah. i'll stop & talk about some other things.
It was really weird today... I ate an apple that tasted like chex mix... and thinking about ramen made me think of Taco Bell's soft tacos... and i had a random Christmas song stuck in my head... the one called... i don't know, something "of the bells". symphony? chorus? i'm not really sure. but it was stuck in my head, & when i told my brother, he's all, "Ding! Fries are done! Ding! Fries are done!" to the tune. actually, he was just weird today about songs. On TV, he thought these people said, "Get a shirt, that's your homework!" and it was totally random.
There's a battery in front of me that's about... an inch (10 centimeters) long and it says, "Extra Heavy Duty". weird.
So, yeah. In other news, I can't wait until "Where the Wild Things Are" and "Percy Jackson and the Lightning Thief" come out. It's gonna be awesome. That, and "Fang" (the 6th installment of the Maximum Ride series... duh!). Super eXcited. Yes, with a capital "X" because I feel like it. Oh, X reminds me of two things: 1) Mr. & Mrs. X from The Nanny Diaries (super amazing movie, highly recommend it), and 2) ... *in announcer voice* SUGAR. SPICE. AND EVERYTHING NICE. THESE ARE THE INGREDIENTS TO CREATING THE PERFECT LITTLE GIRLS. BUT PROFESSOR UTONIUM ACCIDENTALLY ADDED ANOTHER INGREDIENT: CHEMICAL X *cue explosion* THUS, THE POWERPUFF GIRLS WERE BORN!
hahaha sorry. I watched that yesterday at my cousin's house. :)
So ok, I think I'm done here. For now.
Rian (is super bored, but knows that tomorrow she has track practice, homework, and an important phone call awaiting her... and she wants no part of any of it. too bad, so sad, i guess)
PSST: oh my gosh I can't believe i forgot! My dog was being weird today, too, and my mom said, "What's the deal, Pickle?" and I started laughing. She asked me what was up, and in return, I asked her why she called my dog "Pickle". Apparently, it's some kind of joke: "deal, pickle" -> "Dill Pickle". yeah. it took me 5 minutes, plus her saying the deal/ dill thing, to figure that out. so now i laugh at random points in time because of the dill pickles. it's funny.

0 people were awesome enough to comment.: