CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, August 10

I AM SO HAPPY!!

So, I went to the orthodontist today...and last time, you know, he said that if i wore my rubber bands, which I did, i would be getting them off next time (or, technically, a week after that). And so, today, the lady sits me down and takes off my...little round...rubberband thingys. They call them AK's, I think, but whatever. And she just lets me sit there....it was like, ten minutes, and I started freaking out. I swear I was going to...explode or something. Anyway, the head orthodontist or whatever looks at my teeth, and he's being all silent, because I guess these people are just TRYING to torture me, and finally he's like... "Good Job." And then he tells me about retainers and stuff (WHICH ARE LIKE 400 DOLLARS (!?)), and we go out to talk to my mom, and I'm all smiling, and the lady at the front desk, who knows me by know (I've been going there for FIVE YEARS!) is all happy and congratulating me and stuff. Yeah. It was like...a party. Except no cake. So yeah. I'm getting them off next tuesday. At noon. YAY! And then I get my retainers )not so yay?) the next week, which just happens to be the first week of school. Sigh...

Kris.

1 people were awesome enough to comment.:

Rian said...

1) yay!!!
2) you must be super excited... lots of typos hahaha :P
3) ... school starts in TWO weeks. not next week. stop making school start earlier than it needs to! o:<