CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, August 17

i am bored.

so bored. so very bored. so extremely bored that i'm typing this. yay. boredness. i was eating cap'n crunch a few minutes ago. the box is still sitting beside me. and so is my bowl filled with leftover milk. and my etch-a-sketch. and my flash drive. and an earring. and like five napkins. and a deck of cards that recommend books. and some colored pencils. and... you get the point. so. reading some fanfiction. that doesn't make me any less bored, though. first comma i've had this whole rambling paragraph. yay. anyway, just brushed my teeth. had practice this morning. 6:30. not yay. ran whole two miles without walking. wasn't as hard as it has been. um, still bored. don't know what else to do. continue reading fanfiction, i guess.

0 people were awesome enough to comment.: