CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, August 16

paranoia, dreams, movies.

Okay, so Friday night I watched 17 Again. It was an amazing movie. And seriously hilarious!! So yeah, if you haven't seen it yet, I highly recommend it. And...well, if you know me at all, you should know that I kinda get paranoid and obsessive over super important things to me. And sometimes the paranoia comes in dreams. Like how last year, right before school started, I had all these insane dreams about me missing the bus, because I was really worried about it. So, as you should also know, I'm getting my braces off on Tuesday. And last night, I had all these insane dreams. There was one where my orthodontist only took off my bottom braces, and then he put on these weird makeshift braces things...Because apparently my teeth weren't straight. And in the next one, he took them off, but I had this HUGE gap in between my front two teeth, and so I pushed my teeth together and it disapeared. And then in another one, I went to the orthodontist on Monday, and he took off my bottom braces, but apparently, I had to come back the next day to get the top braces taken off. And THEN, the weirdest one, where I went on Tuesday, like I was supposed to, and I couldn't remember anything that had happened Sunday or Monday (because TECHNICALLY, it hadn't happened yet), and he took them off, but there were all these little kids running around the room, so he abandoned me to talk to them. And then, while he's walking off, he yells over his shoulder, "Be sure to read all my books!" And I was so confused, because I didn't know my orthodontist had written any books, so I went out into the lobby waiting room thing, where my mom was, and there was this freaky rabid/insane sheep. And my mom was just sitting beside it. And then, all of a sudden, it was gone, and I was like, "OMg, where'd it go?! It's going to kill me!" And stuff like that. I was freaking out about this stupid sheep.

Yeah. I told you I get paranoid. And I meant it. Anyway, I hope your sleep isn't plagued by rabid sheep.
Kris.

1 people were awesome enough to comment.:

Rian said...

eh. rabid sheep. if the bfft is still working... it's gonna be in my dreams tonight. gosh, kristin! hahaha just kidding! can't wait to see you tomorrow with NO BRACES!!! yay!!!