CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, August 9

today is not my day.

Just so you know, this story is kinda...gross...so don't read it if you don't want to. But it's funny too, I promise. At least, it is to me.

So...the okay part of the day was earlier, at church, where I was sitting beside this girl who kept playing games. Her mom was obviously trying to keep her quiet, since she played a whole bunch of educational stuff. Anyway, that was the normal part. So...I was at home, and the I suddenly felt like I was going to throw up, so I started walking to the bathroom. And of course, I made it, but not to the toilet or the trash can. I kinda threw up all over the floor and the rug. And then I slipped in it. I was laughing when my mom found me.
So...it's been an eventful day. I'm going to go see the G.I. Joe movie tonight...oh yeah, I just read a super awesome Twilight fanfic....wait...maybe I already posted about this...it's called Sacrifices. Also, I'm reading a really awesome book called A Stranger in a Strange Land. It's sci-fi, and like, five hundred pages, but it's really interesting. Hmm....bored. Only two more weeks until school. Also, my orthodontist appointment is tomorrow! After track practice....yay.
Kris.

1 people were awesome enough to comment.:

Rian said...

... only you could slip in puke & laugh about it.
heh.