CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, January 29

Blast from the Past

Yes, I've been posting a lot today.
Yes, I'm bored out of my mind.
Yes, I have nothing better to do, since I'm babysitting. :)

So, anyway. Earlier, while I was feeding my dog, the Pepper Ann theme song randomly popped into my head. Wow, I haven't seen that show in forever. So... Here are some super awesome TV theme songs of shows we watched (maybe) when we were like, 4. :)

Pepper Ann
Doug
The Noodle Dance! (PB and J Otter)
Recess (I've never figured it out. How does she manage to close that door without closing her hand, too?!)
Johnny Bravo (facepalm)
Cow & Chicken!
Kablam!

Dexter's Laboratory!

Yeah, there are a few others, but I'm gonna stop there :)
Hope you enjoy!
Rian (loves nostalgia- especially for old TV shows)

0 people were awesome enough to comment.: