CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, March 17

Warning: This post contains Insanity.

my dad just made one of the biggest mistakes he could ever... wrongly do?
eh. whatever.
HE LEFT ME IN A ROOM WITH THREE SWORDS, A NERF GUN, AND A BLOW DART THINGY!
and he said, "one's for your brother," talking about the two new swords. one of them is mine. as is the gun & blow dart thingymajigger. what do you call that, anyway? a tube?? idk.
but yeah. so... i'm in a room with wannabe deadly weapons, and my brother will be home soon. Who knows what will happen.
And to make things worse: The new swords make noises.
OOOH! LIGHTSABERS! my brother has like, 5. So... I think I'll go steal one or two or all five of those... funfunfun!
BTW! listen to Powder to the People by Dance Gavin Dance. one of THE best bands evah!
Rian (needs to make snickerdoodles.)
BTW (again)! Happy Saint Patrick's Day. If you're not wearing green RIGHT AT THIS MOMENT, consider yourself pinched. If you are, I applaud & high-five you :)

**EDIT**
5 minutes later:
The attempt at my brother's life failed. (because, you know, i would attempt to take it with plastic and foam. I am a brilliant assassin... even better than the crocs next door! Oh, Larry.)
But i did manage to slip on the floor and land halfway on the stairs and break my new sword (lightsaber, whatever) and hurt myself. not badly... just... painfully :)

0 people were awesome enough to comment.: