CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, July 16

Mosquito Bites

I thought this summer was some kind of miracle. Until yesterday, I hadn't gotten any mosquito bites! That I knew of, anyway.

Well, yesterday, I stepped outside for (literally) about two minutes, and got bit (bitten?) seven times. Once on each arm, once on the knuckle of my thumb, and FOUR TIMES on my leg. The ones on my leg are in this nice little diamond shape, like the mosquitoes were having some kind of artistic contest. Anyway, I itch really really badly... It also doesn't help that I seem to scratch in my sleep.
So, you should protect yourself.
Kris.

1 people were awesome enough to comment.:

Rian said...

You could say *was bitten...
Yeah, it's not summer until you get mosquito bites. But I win- at some point this summer, I had up to 27. It was a while ago, so you can give or take a couple, but I think it was somewhere around there. :/