CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, July 26

Okay, so airports suck. I always get stuck on the way back. I've been at the stupud miami international airport for almost 12 hours, and the next flight doesn't leave for another 2 hours. :/ also- the fire alarms keep going off. I don't think there's ever an actual fire, but it keeps going off, anyway. Which is stupid.
Anyway, i'm hoping this message doesn't get split like the last one, but whatever. I'm hoping kristin will fix it if it does :)
Rian

3 people were awesome enough to comment.:

Kris said...

it did split itself, and it also had a bunch of random question marks... but not anymore!
Sorry you're stuck at the airport, though. that sucks.

Rian said...

yeah, i know. It's really weird. I don't understand why it's suddenly doing that :/
Yeah... being stuck at airports SUCKS! :(

Kris said...

luckily, i've never had that problem... :D